Genius COOL TM Retractable Door Screens
For Single Doors, Double French Doors and Patio Sliding Doors
Ready to install screen system
* Installation times based on average DIY skills and standard door application, 32"-36" (Single) 68"-72" (Double)
- Installs in 30 minutes or less
- Adjusts to fit door widths of 32" to 36" without cutting metal
- Face (surface) mount installation, creates pass through space
- Adjusts easily to a left or right hand application
- Easy one hand operation
- Ergonomically designed mechanical latch and locking handle
- Smooth operation with controlled retraction, no slamming
- Durable fiberglass screen mesh
- Subtle safety strips provide faint visual clues to hep prevent walk-through
- Powder coated housings and tracks made of rust proof aluminum
- Installs on all sill types - flush, short and long
- Sill Plate designed for a simple, secure fit for the entire width of the opening
- One tool required - power screwdriver
- Only 5 components to assemble
- Includes installation hardware and drill bit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Review the Genius Warranty Statement Below)
Genius TM COOL Retractable Door Screens fit standard 32 inch to 36 inch wide x 80 inch to 96 inch in-swing or out-swing entry doors. It is smartly designed with ease of installation in mind. No metal cutting is required and only a power screwdriver is needed to install the five components in only 30 minutes.
The COOL TM Retractable Door Screen is a face (surface) mounted product. With many door designs this
allows for + or - 1" of positioning flexibility from the stated product height.
Single & Double Door Systems available in White, Sandstone or Brown.
Sliding Door Screens available in White ONLY.
Click Here for Genius Warranty Statement
Click Here for Single Door Measuring Guide
Click Here for Single Door Installation Instructions
Click Here for Double Door Measuring Guide
Click Here for Double Door Installation Instructions
Click Here for Patio Sliding Door Installation Instructions
SCREEN CARE & USE:Retractable screens are designed to support fresh natural ventilation and to provide protection against small air born or crawling insects. Unlike 4-sided fixed framed screens, retractable screens retract in and out of a protective cassette so that you can enjoy an unobstructed view when the screen is not being used. The exposed surface area of the fabric is flexible. This means that during windy conditions or inclement weather, the screen should be retracted so that the fabric is hidden away and completely protected. This screen is not intended to be left open and exposed continually to wind, sun, rain or other harsh conditions.
When the screen is not being actively used to protect people or when it is windy, then it should be retracted. Wind can change the alignment of the screen so always make sure that the edges of the screen fabric are riding completely inside the guide rails before retracting the screen.
Genius COOL Retractable Screen
COOL Screen Installation Video - Single Door Application
COOL Screen Installation Video - Double and French Doors
COOL Screen Installation Video - Patio Sliding Door Applications